Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Few Favorites

Steve and I haven't been out on our weekend adventures recently. Every weekend we have either had other commitments or the weather hasn't cooperated. I am hoping as summer approaches ever closer we will begin to get out once again. For now here are a few of my favorite shots over the last several weeks. Steve's parents were in town for a long weekend and it was great for them to get to spend some time with Maggie.

Maggie's favorite thing to do in the mornings.

At the Rhododendron Garden hitching a ride with Grandpa Sobieszczyk.


We saw probably 250 baby duckies. They were so cute!

Usually I hate messy face pics but I couldn't resist.

Grandpa Sobieszczyk made Maggie a new rocking cradle for her baby dolls. Don't you love it!

Sunny Monday in the backyard.

Maggie loves her Grandma Dawson.

Once again at the back door in the sun.

Sunny Thursday afternoon in Deborah's yard. She has more yard and more shade.

4 comments:

Linda's Blog said...

Beautiful pictures!

Missy said...

You and Kelly -- can't handle the messy babies! Great pictures but the rocking chair is the coolest thing ever. Love Mags and her little toofy smile.

Emily said...

I love Maggie looking outside at the morning sunshine and her messy face picture takes the cake - I haven't seen one that great ~ so adorable!

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

Bennett wants me to say:

"Daaaaaaaaaaayam, she is lookin' FINE, particularly in that short onesie and sun hat."